CPR level “C” – Standalone CPR
Learn to save the life of a friend, co-worker or loved one by taking a comprehensive CPR level “C” course. This St Mark James course covers CPR rescues on adults, children and infants.
CPR C and AED is one of the most popular CPR courses offered through St Mark James. The standards are provided by an international liaison committee for resuscitation (ILCOR) and they provide and update the CPR standards for St Mark James CPR level C program. Enrol in St Mark James CPR and first aid courses in Ottawa. Our training partners are located all through Canada in Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Surrey and Kelowna.
CPR level “C” Course Content:
- Candidates will learn:
- Scene Assessment
- The Canadian and International St Mark James
- Implementation of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Legal implications of doing CPR
- Prevention of disease transmission
Candidates will learn to recognize and treat:
- Unconscious non breathing adult, child and infant victims.
- Conscious breathing adult, child and infant victims.
- Mild and partially obstructed conscious choking adult, child and infant victims.
- Fully obstructed conscious choking adult, child and infant victims.
- Unconscious fully obstructed adult, child and infant victims.
- Vomiting and regurgitating adult, child and infant victims.
The cost of a St Mark James CPR level “C” is dependant on location. Cost varies from 55.00 to 95 dollars. Cost of the course includes manual, applicable taxes and St Mark James certification fee’s.
Length of the Course.
The length of a St Mark James CPR level “C” is approximately 6 hours.
Upon successful completion of this St Mark James course candidates will receive a 3 year certificate that states certification in St Mark James CPR level “C” and AED. This is a CPR only course and candidates will not receive first aid certification.
To register for a CPR level “C” course select the course from the course selection below or select the location of your choosing from the side bar. Visit St Mark James website for more information or registration.