CPR Level “A”
Following the guidelines of the International Liaison committee on Resuscitation, ILCOR, CPR level “A” is the most popular and most likely to be used level of CPR. CPR involves the rescue of only adult patients by using highly effective CPR standards. Register for St Mark James CPR and first Aid courses in Kelowna. Our training partners, displayed on our locations page, provider St Mark James first aid and CPR training in most major Canadian cities including Ottawa, Vancouver, Surrey, Calgary, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Regina and Winnipeg. Register for this basic course today and learn simple and effective techniques that can be used to save loved ones, friend, strangers and co-workers.
CPR level “A” Course Content:
- Candidates will learn:
- Scene Assessment
- St Mark James
- Implementation of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Legal implications of CPR
- Prevention of disease transmission
Candidates will learn to recognize and treat:
- Unconscious non breathing adult victims.
- Conscious breathing adult victims.
- Mild and partially obstructed conscious choking adult victims
- Fully obstructed conscious choking adult victims.
- Unconscious fully obstructed adult victims.
- Vomiting and regurgitating adult victims.
Cost of the Course.
The cost of a St Mark James CPR level “A” course is approximately 55.00 dollars. Cost of the course includes manual, applicable taxes and St Mark James certification fee.
Length of the Course.
The length of a St Mark James CPR level “A” course is 3 to 4 hours. This course is completed within one day.
Upon successful completion of this St Mark James course candidates will receive a 3 year certificate that states certification in St Mark James CPR level “A” and AED.
To register for a CPR level “A” course select the course from the course selection below or select the location of your choosing from the side bar.