We offer St Mark James re-certification courses at affordable prices and at convenient locations. Re-certification courses are more affordable than the original course and typically take half the amount of time. Refresher courses cost anywhere from 25 to 70 dollars dependent on what renewal course is needed. We understand that it is important for you to remain certified and we strive to never cancel a course. Our re-certification courses are held often and throughout your city / town. Visit our St Mark James first aid and CPR course locations page to find a St Mark James provider near you.
St Mark James Re-Certification Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for a renewal / re-certifications course candidates must meet the following requirements
- Candidate must have completed a re-certification course or the original course within the last 3 years.
- Previous certification cards must be from a credible provider such as St Mark James, Vancouver First Aid, Heart and Stroke Foundations, SAFE first aid, St. Johns Ambulance.
- Participants in Ontario must have completed previous course with a St Mark James training provider.
- Certification must have been completed within Canada.
- Participants in Ontario must have taken the previous course with a St Mark James provider and may not take consecutive re-certification courses.
Full St Mark James First Aid and CPR Programs
If you do not meet these requirements you must take the full St Mark James first aid course.
The following is a list of St Mark James first aid and CPR re-certification courses that we offer (prices may vary depending on your location):
- CPR “A” and AED re-certifications – 25.00 dollars
- CPR “C” and AED re-certifications – 30.00 dollars
- CPR HCP and AED re-certifications – 45.00 dollars.
- Emergency First Aid, CPR “A” or CPR “C” and AED re-certifications – 55.00 dollars
- Standard First Aid, CPR “C” and AED re-certifications – 70.00 dollars.
Candidates will receive St Mark James re-certification cards that are equivalent to the original certification received. Certification card is valid for up to 3 years.
Registration and location:
To register for a first aid or CPR recertification course visit St Mark James. You can select a course by your location and region and St Mark James can direct you to a training provider near you.